10 Ways To Get Insight On Your Business
With businesses growing and information becoming more digital, it can be a daunting task to try and keep track of what is going on in your own business. Spreadsheets are helpful, but can be very difficult to track when trying to save it all in various folders. Then you have to remember what happened in each file and when. You have no INSIGHT as to what is going on, when being asked for something specific at the drop of a hat.
If you have finally figured out your own system that works for you and it feels like your head is above water, your boss asks for a report that requires data from multiple files in you hierarchy of folders within folders. Finally you get to the correct file. Great! One column from that file, then the search begins all over again for the next column. Copy all the columns required into a new spreadsheet and there you have it, 5 hours later. You are proud to present the new custom report. Your boss is very impressed! Then he drops the bombshell: “Can we have this every Monday morning by 8am please?”
Present Your Data With INSIGHT And Know Your Business Inside
With INSIGHT there are so many ways as to which you can address various issues, just like the one mentioned above. Let’s take a look at the 10 ways as to how INSIGHT can make your life (and your data) an absolute breeze:
- Customise reports and retrieve up to date data with the click of a button.
- Automate your customised reports to be sent out at any time, on specific days or every day at whichever time you like.
- Create dashboards to visually display the data information rather than just staring at numbers.
- Have charts showing trends and forecasts of your data.
- If your business has multiple branches, the map view can help you see which are the best performers. With crop insurance, there can be drilled down to see specifics on each individual farm.
- Your budget can be monitored.
- Rather than building spreadsheets manually and by the time you are done, your data is outdated; INSIGHT will keep the data updated and relevant at all times.
- Thresholds can indicate when certain areas of your business need special attention.
- Various charts, graphs and tables can present your data in such a way that there is bound to be a way to display the data to suit everyone’s needs.
- Access control gives you complete privacy as to which individual is able to see what they are intended to.
To get peace of mind about how your business is really doing and have your finger on the pulse of your business, feel free to enquire about a demo to see just what INSIGHT can do for you. The people at Incasu are sure to be able to address the pain points of your company and INSIGHT might just be the tip of the iceberg. Feel free to give them a shout.